Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ei-Un-In: Final concert in Japan this year

Some photos from Kurodani Ei-Un-In, where I had my final concert of this year's Japan tour, with sitar player Christophe Rossi. Over the last few years, it's become a tradition for me to have my "final" concert at Ei-Un-In, a beautiful temple in Kyoto which often hosts Indian classical concerts.

The garden of Ei-Un-In

The stage for our concert

with Christophe Rossi (sitar)
- thanks very much to Christophe and Ayumi for organising this beautiful event.

I'm now back at Taro's house near Tokyo and tomorrow morning fly to Bangkok. I arrive back in Brisbane on the evening of July 21st, and soon head to Sydney for a week and Melbourne for 10 days, where I'm hoping to meet and practise with various musicians and work towards a broader network in Australia. I'll be making a post wrapping up this year's Japan tour in a couple of days...



No comments: